Cosa ne pensate?

Parla di tutto il resto / Talk about all the rest
carmy182

Messaggio da carmy182 »

Io sn di Napoli! X la giustificazione nn ho problemi xkè sn maggiorenne e posso farla da sola! [smile]1[/smile] [smile]25[/smile] kisses [smile]5[/smile] [smile]32[/smile]
stockholm182

Messaggio da stockholm182 »

è vero...[smile]2[/smile] ..vabbuo!!kisses[smile]5[/smile]
Fate fell short this time
Your
smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I’ll leave when I wanna

Blink are magic..
stockholm182

Below is the letter some people received when blink announced the big addition of the 182. Please note that all of the addresses and ordering information are out of date (this is really old).

blink--just the sound of the word brings a smile to your face, as visions of goats and midgets dance in your head. But change must come to us all. Due to a threatened lawsuit involving allegations of copyright infringement and several counts of second-degree impersonation of an oompa-loompa, we are being forced by a techno band from Ireland to change our name.

After lengthy discussion, much thought, a fist fight or two after someone suggested "the artist formerly known as blink" one too many times, and a short prison term that earned Scott the nickname "Butt Boy," the group has reached a final decision. The new name is blink-182.

Why 182? Who the fuck knows? Maybe it's the number of times Mark has masturbated (lube) to the paused image of Princess Leia in the Jabba slave girl outfit. Maybe it's the number of times Tom has masturbated (dryskin) to the image of the puppeteer dwarf inside Jabba's tail. Maybe it's the number of talk shows Scott watched this last summer involving club kids.

Whatever the reasoning behind the new name, this is without question the beginning of a new era for the three Poway boys. No longer will we laugh in the faces of those less fortunate. Instead, we will kick them in the groin. No longer will these three bastions of manhood champion simply goats and midgets. No--now is the time to open your hearts and let in llamas and huge dancing naked clowns.

With typical perverted enthusiasm, blink-182 has entered the studio to record a few new songs for release on 7". Slated for release in mid-November, the new material will be contained on a three-song single whose cover will resemble a movie poster depicting an alien abduction, and will be entitled "They Came to Conquer Uranus." The single will be available through finer record stores, or you can order it for $3.50 from: Cargo Records 4901-906 Morena Blvd. San Diego, CA 92117. Many of you have written, saying that you can't find our album, Cheshire Cat. If the record stores around you are too lame to carry our music, it is available from Cargo Records also. $10 for CD's or $7 for cassettes. Look for a split 7" with San Diego's Swindle for release in the near future as well.

Also, we recently finished filming a video for the song "m+m's," complete with women and guns and explosions and shit. The video was directed by Darren Doane, whose other credits include videos by Pennywise, Ten Foot Pole, MXPX, Down by Law, and many others. It will be serviced to independent video production companies starting in late September, and available to you by mailorder from Cargo Records, at the address I just wrote up there at the end of the last paragraph. It costs six bucks postpaid and also has videos from 16 Volt and Pile Up.

In addition to various dates and weekend tours, watch for blink- 182 on the road this fall and winter, touriniz for Taylor Steele's newest surf video, "Good Times." The ever-changing bill for this tour will feature the Vandals, Seven Seconds, Pennywise, Sprung Monkey, Unwritten Law, and Guttermouth, and will appear in Hawaii, coastal states in the continental U.S., Australia, and possibly South America. Then, later this year, blink-182 will be touring Antarctica with Elton John and ViMtesnake. Watch for us there! Also, look for our music in the new snowboard video from R.J. Films titled U.F.O., and Jason Weatherly's surf video, Factory Seconds.

One thing that hasn't changed for us, however, is our love for our fans, though in these sue-happy times that we live in, perhaps that much touching in public should be avoided. Until legal repercussion is taken, however, we will do whatever it takes to demonstrate our appreciation to everyone who has supported us, short of sleeping with your parents (unless we work out some sort of a payment plan). Thanks to everyone out there who has picked up our album, come to a show, or let us sleep on their floor. We hope to see you at a show in your hometown soon. Also, thanks for all your letters, but please don't send anymore stool samples. IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE!!

Love and kisses on your pink parts, blink-182

ps-In response to your many questions, yohimbe is an herbal remedy for male impotence. Look into it. It's done wonders for Scott. However, Tom siffers from dizzy spells and occasionally believes that he is Fabio. Buyer beware!

from nicks site

scusate se l ho messa qui ma è urgente..chi la sa tradurre o l ha gia tradotta??[smile]12[/smile] [smile]2[/smile]
Your
Place your hand in mine
I’ll leave when I wanna

Blink are magic..
Bliss

Messaggio da Bliss »

Ke cos'è?[smile]3[/smile] L'ha scritta Tom?!!?[smile]3[/smile] [smile]30[/smile] [smile]30[/smile] [smile]44[/smile]
stockholm182

l ha detta tom piu che altro!!è un intervista!! lasciate stare che tanto credo di aver capito che parla del 182...na pizza!!credevo fosse chissa cosa[smile]3[/smile] !! cmq mi lascia un po cosi la frase"tom has masturbated to the image"[smile]8[/smile] [smile]8[/smile] [smile]20[/smile] [smile]46[/smile] buahaah
Your
Place your hand in mine
I’ll leave when I wanna

Blink are magic..
Marissa

Messaggio da Marissa »

[smile]36[/smile] ????? I don't understand[smile]29[/smile] [smile]40[/smile] ........
stockholm182

infatti...to the image no intiendo[smile]24[/smile] !!! we dont understand??[smile]40[/smile]
Your
Place your hand in mine
I’ll leave when I wanna

Blink are magic..
Bliss

Messaggio da Bliss »

Yes!!!!I don't understand too!![smile]50[/smile] [smile]32[/smile] Skerzo!!!I understand so so!![smile]15[/smile] (cm sn brava!![smile]8[/smile] [smile]8[/smile] [smile]32[/smile] ) Bye!You are so fuking Special!![smile]5[/smile]
stockholm182

eheheh tenx so much!! i really fucking girl!![smile]5[/smile]
Your
Place your hand in mine
I’ll leave when I wanna

Blink are magic..
Rispondi